2007년 6월 7일 목요일

My little experience with online poker free rolls

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker


So, I'm a little low on funds these days. I literally love to gamble. I've been gambling over the past few years and my losses are in the hundreds of thousands. However, let me tell you firsthand that life is not over. Basically, there are free rolls all over the place & I've played in a bunch of them. I'd argue the best are on Full Tilt Poker, Poker Stars and Ultimatebet.com. Full Tilt has constant free rolls, but you have to be paying attention because they fill up so fast due to the frequent nature of them. They occur as little as a minute from the previous one to 5 to 10 mins after the one before. Anyway, they're mostly "all in" crapshoots for a bit, but they have relatively decent players once you get beyond that. I would say it does tests the skills getting to the end. I've made a few dollars with patience and solid play. Pokerstars is a bit too infrequent and very specialized for the international crowd. If you're in Europe, it's pretty decent since that's what they're targeting to improve their business, I'm thinking. And Ultimatebet isn't too bad, but I haven't experienced as much with them since I've had difficulty entering some of them occasionally.

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker

댓글 없음: